03 12 / 2013
If you’re HURT by people, who share the same blood as you,
…remember Yusuf (alaihis-salaam), who was betrayed by his own brothers.
If you find your PARENTS opposing you,
….remember Ibrahim (alaihis-salaam), whose father helped build the idols.
If you’re STUCK with a problem where there’s no way out,
….remember Yunus (alaihis-salaam) stuck in the belly of a whale.
If you’re ill & your body cries with PAIN,
….remember Ayoob (alaihis-salaam) who was more ill than you.
If someone SLANDERS you,
….remember Ai’sha (radhi allahu anha) who was slandered throughout the city.
If you’re LONELY,
….recall Aadam (alaihis-salaam) who was created alone.
If you CAN’T SEE any LOGIC around you,
…think of Nuh (alaihis-salaam) who built an ark without questioning.
If you are MOCKED by your own relatives;
… think of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)
Let’s take a lesson of patience & perseverance from them, in’sha’Allah!
01 12 / 2013
Al-Quran (Kalam Allah)
- 1: Why was I TESTED?
- 2: "Do men think that they will be left alone saying,'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." [29:2-3]
- 3: Why I never get what I wanted?
- 2: " It is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing, which is bad for you. But Allah knows, while you know not." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:216]
- 4: Why was I burdened this way?
- 2: "Allah does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:286]& " So verily, with every difficulty there is relief: (repeated) Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." Surah Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]
- 5: Why am I losing hope?
- 2: "So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For you will be superior if you are true in Faith." Surah Al-Imran [3:139]
- 6: How can I face it?
- 2: " O you who believed! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah that you may prosper." Surah Al-Imran[3:200] & "And seek(Allah's) help with patient, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allah)." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:45]
- 7: What do I get from all these?
- 2: "Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the garden (of Paradise)..." Surah At-Taubah [9:111]
- 8: To whom could I depend?
- 2: "(Allah) suffice me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme." Surah At-Taaubah [9:129]
- 9: But I can't take it anymore!
- 2: "...and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy; truly No one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy. except Those who have no faith." Surah Yusuf [9:87]& "Despairs not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives All sins for He is Often- Forgiving, Most Merciful." Surah Az-Zumar [39:53]